Windows 8 and Windows 8.1 Crossword Puzzle Player in the Windows Store
Using a Windows 8 or 8.1 computer? Try the
of our crossword puzzle player application. You can
download from the windows app store.
You can learn how to use the player to play all of your favorite crossword puzzles.
Just in time for 2015 our fourth update has shipped.
Premium Features Available
The player is still free to play every puzzle. We're committed to providing the best puzzle player for all crossword puzzles in
one consistent player format. Some premium features are available for $2.99US for 1-year access. Renew as often as you like.
What are the premium features? Keep reading!
- Exclusive Two Across Clued In (TM) to show themed clues and answers for all puzzles.
- Didn't finish your puzzle? Automatically restart the next time you launch Crossword By Two Across. You'll be right where you left off.
- Play puzzles from previous days, not just the current day's puzzles.
- Track your progress with statistics on how fast you finish, error rates and more.
- Play puzzles without an internet connection! Start your game while connect, finish any time, anywhere.
- Save your NY Times puzzle credentials securely on your device instead of entering them every day.
We are still working on these features. Right now our
lets you discuss all puzzles, every day, with literally 10's of other aficionados.
- A vibrant online cruciverbalist community for ALL puzzles. LA Times, Ny Times, USA Today and more. Solve and discuss them all in one place.
- Online leaderboard for overall, today, each puzzle, week, month and year. See where your solving skills are among your peers.
Copyright © 2013-2015 by Two Across, LLC.
| Two Across Player for Windows 8 PCs
| Contact Us